We’ll get your Toolally jewellery to you safe and sound – take a look at our delivery options below.
- Standard delivery (2 – 3 working days) – £3.00
- Next day delivery guaranteed by 1pm* (if ordered before 12:30pm – does not apply to LBD/ bespoke/clip-on earrings) – £6.95
- Next day Saturday delivery – * (if ordered before 12:30pm – does not apply to LBD/ bespoke/clip-on earrings – £10.50
- Free UK standard delivery when you spend over £75
*NEXT DAY orders placed after 12.30 pm Friday and before 12.30pm Monday will arrive following Tuesday. Next day is not available for LBD, bespoke or clip-on designs.
We hope you’re totally in love with your Toolally purchase. If for any reason you are not, please return your jewellery unworn in its original packaging within 14 days of purchasing for an exchange or refund. All refunds and exchanges are processed within 7 working days.
Sending your item(s) back to us
- Complete the returns table on the reverse of your invoice.
- Print off a pre-paid Royal Mail returns label and attach to the outside of your parcel.
- Drop off at your local post office. Please obtain and keep your proof of postage.
Damaged products or exchanges can be returned to use for FREE – see our Free Repairs Service below.
For all other returns, we will refund the cost of your order less the cost of the original postage method used.
You can download a pre-paid Royal Mail returns label here: http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2701
Need a new returns form? Download here: https://bit.ly/2Rw7OJs
International returns should be posted back to our studio address below. We are unable to cover the cost of international returns.
Toolally Jewellery, 13 Newtown, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18 5UQ, United Kingdom
When exchanging your item, remember to include details of the new style/colourway using the form below. We’ll dispatch your replacement product(s) free to UK addresses. We will contact you if there are additional funds to pay.
Returns form: https://bit.ly/2Rw7OJs
Free Repairs Service
We want you to keep on loving your Toolally jewellery so we offer a free repairs service. If an item becomes damaged, it can be returned to us for repair even if it has been worn many times regardless of where you bought it.
To return an item to us for repair (UK only), please use our free returns service and download a pre-paid Royal Mail returns label here: http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2701